Monday, June 22, 2015

Some "Happy Mail" For You!

Hi friends! I'm still waiting on my "Playful Pups" stamp set from Mama Elephant, but I figured while I was waiting I would make more cut files for some of the stamp sets I already own. I bought "Happy Mail" when it was first released at the beginning of the month, but haven't gotten around to using it yet.
But how adorable is this?! I put him in my Erin Condren life planner (still haven't gotten my new one yet and I ordered on release day - never again). I colored him with distress markers which are my new love. I just ordered a bunch more and should have them today. 
Each of the files are separate, but you can weld them together in design space to make either of these images. I wish I would have put the bunny a little further down on the log, but now I know for next time. 

Just a tip, I've made these files with only two outsets (see my previous post "Happy Girl" for a how to), so I highly recommend using a MISTI or another stamp positioning tool to line your stamps up properly. Meaning, the outside border isn't very large so it does take patience to line the stamp up properly once you cut out the file. Especially with these because many of the images are really tiny. If you decide it's too small, you can use your stamps to make your own so you can make the outset larger. Again, just check out my tutorial in my previous post.  

So I hope you enjoy these files! I should get Mama Elephant's "Playful Pups" set in the mail today, so I'll be working on those next as well as some older sets I have. Happy stamping! Thanks for stopping by! ❤️ 

Photo of all the images:


Free SVG files:


I am sharing the cut files that I have created with my blog followers; if you do not follow me all I request is that you do. To use the files in Design Space they must be resized. However, all you have to do is change the width and the height will automatically correct to be proportional.
**NOTE** These are only cut files and do not contain the stamped image inside. To use them properly you must own the stamp sets.

Bear download - width 1.511
Bunny (left) download - width 0.960
Bunny (right) download - width 0.991
Stump download - width 1.580
Squirrel (right) download - width 0.691
Squirrel (left) download - width 0.505
Bird (left) download - width 0.770
Bird (right) download - width 0.680
Bird download - width 0.501
Banner download - width 2.647
Flower download - width 0.669
Butterfly download - width 0.280
Letter download - width 0.613

No comments:

Post a Comment