Thursday, June 4, 2015

My first post

I've decided to start a blog. I'm not really sure where or how far it's going to go, but I love to write, I love my son, I love to take photos and I love to craft so it will probably be a combination of these things! I want to share my craftiness, things toddler related and maybe some random things in between! My fav crafting activities at the moment are planning, project life, and creating cards!

For my first post I wanted to share how I used my Sweet Stamp Shop weekend stamp in my Erin Condren Life Planner just because it turned out pretty awesome!
 
I used the Simon Says Stamp mini hybrid inks in Audrey blue and Malibu and I am in love with the combination! I'm really enjoying the June colors and don't understand why so many people don't like them! I got such a great imprint because I used my MISTI (most incredible stamp tool invented). I don't know how anyone can live without this thing! I inked it in the lighter color first, then inked every other letter with the darker color, using a baby wipe to wipe off any area I got ink where I didn't want it. 

The "to do's" are stickers I created in design space with my cricut explore. The one thing I do not like with the explore is the fact that the color on the screen never matches the color it ends up printing. Drives me nuts! I have to print a few times to make sure I have the right color before I create my actual sticker. 

Well, I guess that's enough for my first post. I'm no Jennifer McGuire, she's my idol btw, but I hope you all enjoyed it! Let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by ❤️



3 comments: