Thursday, June 4, 2015

A little about me

 Since I'm just sitting here while my husband dyes my hair I thought I would write another quick post. 

I am a 29 year old mom to an amazing 19 month old boy named Chase. He is my world and my inspiration for every thing. I work full time for Geico but I wanted to better myself so I also go to school full time at night for my RN. With my super busy schedule it's hard to find time to do anything crafty, but to keep my sanity I try to squeeze in an hour or so a week while I'm in school. Everyone needs a little "me time." This is where efficient planning comes into play. Now that school is done for the semester I get to go crazy in my craft room. Here is a pic from the beginning of my spending spree (there's a lot more on my desk now):

I've always been a creative person and used to do traditional scrapbooking when I was a teenager, but then life got in the way. Thanks to school I got back into using a planner and that's when I discovered what a huge planning community there is out there. Through Facebook groups I discovered Erin Condren and that opened the door to everything else. That's how I found out about Project Life which is another of my loves. Then, one day I found Jennifer McGuire on YouTube and she's been my enabler for everything else - stamps, card making techniques, inks, embossing, etc. I basically love it all. Currently I'm obsessing over elephants and absolutely love these stamp sets from Wplus9:

Which reminds me, Wplus9 is releasing new stamp sets at midnight EST! Better believe I will be sitting in front of my computer at 11:55 which is in less than an hour where I'm from! So excited! Better go find my credit card... 

I'll be doing a post soon on a congratulatory card I'm doing for my newly pregnant friend so stay tuned! Have a wonderful night, and thanks for stopping by! ❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment